Alarm Technicians needed
Local company looking for an energetic, conscientious and detail oriented people to join our team in Salisbury, MD.
Whether you are a customer-focused technician looking for a new opportunity, or an IP/Networking Professional interested in installing the latest in card access and video technology or anything in between, we want to talk to you!
Right now, we are looking for Full Time Security System Technicians – perfect for anyone with low-voltage, electronics or technology experience. Experience in fire, video/CCTV and/or Access Control Systems is a plus.
Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:30AM – 4:30PM plus on-call rotation.
- Good communication skills, working directly with customers in their homes and businesses
- Customer service focus
- Positive outlook
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- Willing and open to learn
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where your actions significantly impact the overall growth and your own success
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Experience with low voltage systems is a plus, but not required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Working knowledge of basic tools such as drills, pliers, etc.
- Basic computer skills up to advanced computer skills including Networking, depending on the position you’re looking for
- Proactive and driven attitude
- Desire to work in a team environment
- Random drug testing
*Must pass Federal, State & Local background checks for security agency employee licensing. Acceptable driving record required.
offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, dental, life, short term disability, paid vacation and personal days, and a 401k profit sharing plan.
All required fields are marked with an *