- To assemble and repair as required those products associated with refrigeration and air conditioning.
- To assemble or sub-assemble, either from assembly drawings or past experience, to company quality and production standards.
- To assemble with speed and accuracy as required to meet production quotes and quality standards.
- To have a working knowledge of tools and fixtures associated with assembly and sub-assembly and to work, under close supervision, with soldering, brazing and spot welding.
- To perform as necessary the cutting, deburring, bending and cleaning of refrigerant tubing and to assure tubing is property fabricated and cleaned.
- This would include the ability to operate and with limited supervision, setup the different type machinery associated with the refrigeration and Air Conditioning department.
- To assemble as necessary the electrical, mechanical and refrigeration systems on related refrigeration and air conditioning products. This would include having a working knowledge of wiring assemblies as they would relate to the electrical assembly of finished products.
- To perform final leak checks of systems with suitable electronic leak detector.
- Have a defined responsibility in the assurances of producing a quality product.
- Ability to produce with speed and accuracy to meet production rates as established by supervision.
- Lifting of different parts, sub-assembles, assemblies, tools, dies, fixtures, or other items required in the performance of specific duties is a requirement.
- To follow all safety instructions, procedures and policies, verbal or written, on each job assignment.
- To work in different job assignments within or outside the classification, as determined by management.
Previous soldering, brazing and/or welding experience preferred.
All required fields are marked with an *