This is a great career-oriented opportunity.
Previous soldering, brazing and/or welding experience are all helpful, but not required, as the customer is willing to train the right candidate.
Excellent benefits package offered.
This is a full-time, temp to perm position.
Pay is $12.50/hr. for 1st shift and $13.25/hr. for 2nd shift.
- Assemble or sub-assemble to meet company quality and production standards
- Assemble with speed and accuracy as required to meet production quotas and quality standards
- Cutting, deburring, bending, and cleaning of refrigerant tubing to assure tubing is property fabricated and cleaned
- Setup the different type of machinery
- Perform final leak checks of systems
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous soldering, brazing and/or welding experience helpful
- Lifting of different parts, sub-assemblies, tools, dies, fixtures, or other items required
All required fields are marked with an *