Assembly Team Member (Seaford)
- This is a full time temp to possible permanent position in Kent County, Delaware
- Read, learn, understand and interpret blueprints and work instructions, and other instructions written or verbal, to complete assembly of products or components according to established guidelines and quality standards.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools following appropriate methods and procedures to complete mechanical assembly of components or products, and prepare products and other items for shipment.
- Inspect and test parts and products as necessary, during or after assembly, according to established guidelines and quality standards.
- Practice problem solving and troubleshooting techniques as part of a team responsible for realizing continuous improvement to products and processes.
All required fields are marked with an *