Quality Staffing Services is seeking applicants who are looking for mechanical refrigeration opportunities in the food processing industry in Sussex County, Delaware.
This is an excellent position that offers competitive pay, and an excellent benefits package including vacation, holiday, sick pay, first-day coverage of medical, vision, dental, life and disability insurance, and a matching 401K!
Applicants with a strong background in hydraulic, pneumatic and systems in the areas of maintenance, installation, and repair are highly encouraged to apply!
The Boiler/Refrigeration Mechanic is a full time, 8: am-4:30 pm position, and includes a 1/2 hour lunch and (2) fifteen-minute breaks. This position operates 5-6 days per week including a Saturday or Sunday, with overtime as required by the requirements of the company.
- Maintains, repairs and installs new and existing refrigeration equipment
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of 3- phase electrical, power transmission, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Knowledge of mechanical systems – specifically chain and gear drives
- Experience in all phases of maintenance of food processing functions
- Must be willing to work some Saturdays based on job urgency
(Salary commensurate with experience)
All required fields are marked with an *