- Perform routine analysis of finished products, raw materials, in-process products, stability samples & validation samples in accordance w/established procedures & techniques.
- Perform specialized maintenance/calibration of lab equipment like HPLC, UV Spectrophotometer, Dissolution Apparatus & pH meter.
- Accountable for reviewing of data generated in QC lab in accordance w/current in-house & compendia requirements to ensure completeness & accuracy of data.
- Perform change controls; write, revise & update existing SOPs, Test Procedures, Validation Protocols based on info obtained from Scientists, analytical method transfers & method validation guidelines.
- Bachelor’s in Chemistry + min. 4 yrs related exp
All required fields are marked with an *