Individual must have the ability to estimate labor, equipment and material costs for production and implementation of product lines. As well as possess the ability to engineer responses to RFQs.
Analyzes specifications including sketches, blueprints, bills of material or sample layouts, and calculates costs using labor and material pricing schedules and historical data
Collects cost data from functional representatives, subcontractors, and vendors
Compute cost estimates of raw materials or subcontracted work and labor
Prepare and maintain historical cost data
Create cost models for estimating elements
Prepare cost reports and present findings to management, contract personnel, proposal coordinators, customer representatives, price auditors, vendors, and subcontractors
Contribute to development of new techniques, standards and products
- 2 – 4 years of experience is required
- BS degree
- Knowledge of Excel is required
- Work is performed under general direction
- Interacts with internal/external personnel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, decision making capabilities, problem resolution skills, and a sense of initiative.
- Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry
All required fields are marked with an *