This is not a current open position;
this application submission allows you to be considered for future openings.
Performs customer service support, provide product and service information to clients, assist in answering and resolving product and service problems. Provide clerical and technical support. Duties may include screening phone calls, filing, faxing, keeping detailed notes on merchant accounts, entering and keeping status on applications, updating accounts, and extended research for escalated service issues.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to respond to telephone inquiries or take messages as needed
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with excellent time management skills
- Computer (Excel; Microsoft Word) and Internet skills
- Data entry skills
- Mathematical skills
- High School Diploma
Ability to read and speak English clearly; interprets documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write reports and correspondence using with other employees.
All required fields are marked with an *