Dental Hygienist located in Easton, MD | Part-time, Monday-Wednesday.
The Dental Hygienist’s primary responsibility is to provide professional, high-quality dental care and provide chair-side assistance to the dentist in the performance of special tests, procedures and complex treatments as needed.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide complete documentation of all findings, treatments, and outcomes
- Initiates oral health education and prevention to patients
- Takes digital/manual impressions for patient restorative, orthodontic, occlusal and sleep apnea therapy
- Develops and implements individualized dental care plans for patients; performs patient education and risk protocols
- Documents dental history; complete appropriate reports for each patient; documents lab procedures and ensure follow-up on results
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Adhere to confidentiality, state, federal, and HIPPA laws and guideline with regards to the patient’s records.
- Performs all other related duties as required as required
Requirements, Skills & Qualifications
- Associate or bachelor’s degree
- Current CPR certification
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
All required fields are marked with an *