Hours: 8:30am-5pm, Monday — Friday
This is a temporary position. The assignment is expected to last three months.
- Dispatch out misses or service issues to the various collection crews.
- Keep daily log of misses and time of completion.
- Communicate with drivers to report time of completion.
- Prepare and Email daily rosters to a distribution list.
- Communicate down trucks information with the Maintenance Shop.
- Keep Managers and Supervisors informed on down trucks repair status.
- Be able to direct drivers to swap or help other routes if necessary.
- Maintain tonnage, mileage, and engine hours report
- Check in drivers daily.
- Make sure all disposal tickets are attached to the route sheet
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School graduate or equivalent education and at least 4 years’ experience as a dispatcher in transportation or similar industry.
- Computer experience with Microsoft office (Excel and Word) and excellent communication skills (written and verbal) required.
All required fields are marked with an *