SUMMARY AND PURPOSE OF POSITION:
- Work directly with design engineers to produce drawings from sketches, existing drawings and electronic images.
- Calculate tolerance stack-ups to verify design fit-up.
- Design parts based on written and verbal descriptions from design engineers.
- Work closely with all departments in the plant to ensure that the drawings convey the correct information and are error free.
- Work from customer drawings, company drawings, Government drawings or specifications.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Degree: Associates / Major Manufacturing Engineering Technology / Job Targets Wanted Drafting/Computer Aided Design (from a recognized CAD training facility)
- 2-3 years experience in drawing/designing
- Able to work with minimum supervision and capable of self-checking for completeness and accuracy of work produced
- Able to receive and transmit drawings electronically with or without translation into a customer CAD software
- Computer literate in CAD, Inventor, EZ Cam and Microsoft Office
- Must be a self-starter and able to contribute in design reviews
- Team Player
All required fields are marked with an *