Entry-Level CDL A OTR Truck Driver / No Touch
Salary: determined at time of interview with our Client
Our Client’s Location: Sussex County, Delaware
- Recently obtained your CDL A after completing a truck driving training school OR have 6 months or more driving tractor trailers? Let Quality Staffing Services’ MATCH you with your new truck driving career.
- Our local client has entry level openings for OTR direct-hire truck driving jobs to run loads up and down the east coast! We’re looking for those eager to learn, are responsible, punctual and great with customers.
- Over-the-road: 3 weeks minimum out plus 34 hour reset (non-driving).
- You will be driving our client’s company trucks.
- CDL-Class A with 6 months to 1 year experience or complete truck driving training program.
- Must use electronic software to log hours and logistics.
- Understand compliance surrounds with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Identify mechanical defects in the performance of pre-trip, in route, and post-trip vehicle inspections.
- Plan an interstate trip including map reading/route selection, calculating driving time and fuel consumption, estimated distances, personal expenses, and personal needs.
- Understand the safe and legal procedures at an accident scene and proper reporting of accidents.
- Will need to pass DOT Drug test.
- Must have current DOT Physical Examination Card.
- This is a “no-touch” freight position.
- Low Points on license could be considered.
All required fields are marked with an *