This position is responsible for the accounting operations of the organization.
- Ensure payables are paid promptly
- Ensure that receivables are collected immediately
- Ensure processing of payroll quickly
- Issue timely and complete financial statements
- Ensure mathematical accuracy, completeness, and propriety of financial documents and reports such as invoices, voucher receipts, requisitions, benefit claims, financial reports, and miscellaneous statements and certificates
- Ensure that periodic bank reconciliations are completed
- Provide financial analyses and forecasting as needed
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Compile and collect data for inclusion in budget and other special requests/reports
Education & Qualifications:
- BA/MA in accounting or related field and at least 10 years in upper-level financial position.
- Experience in accounting, business administration, and data processing using computer technology applications are required.
- Excellent verbal and written skills required.
- Knowledge of Peachtree/Sage programs preferred.
- Non-profit experience preferred
All required fields are marked with an *