Food Production Associate
We have multiple 1st and 2nd shifts openings, permanent and seasonal. Pay for these positions range from $9.00/hr. to $10.00 plus/hr.
Apply today if you have food production experience and are looking for a new opportunity!
- Perform a variety of tasks involved in the manufacturing of products by following established procedures
- Grading, cut products and/or canning process
- Maintain a clean work area by performing general sanitation of areas and equipment
- Ensure production is running efficiently and processes meet company and regulatory standards
- High school diploma or GED preferred, not required
- One or more years of related work experience in a food manufacturing industry preferred
- Basic math, reading and writing skills
- Ability to follow instructions, policies and procedures in written, verbal or diagram form
- Drug free environment
All required fields are marked with an *