Front Desk Receptionist/Patient Care Coordinator
Quality Staffing Services is seeking highly-skilled, qualified professionals for an administrative assistant opportunity in the medical field that operates both in Salisbury, and in Easton Maryland.
Applicants with a strong medical administrative background, with excellent customer service skills, are highly encouraged to apply!
The Front Desk Receptionist is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to all patients and visitors entering the practice. Therefore you must have a positive upbeat attitude!
This is a Monday-Wednesday 9 am-6 pm shift.
Must be available to work in both Salisbury and Easton office locations
Essential Duties & Functions:
- Check patients in/out
- Schedule patient appointments
- Answer and direct high volume incoming calls
- Register new patients accurately
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support the dental staff
- Handle all administrative duties effectively and promptly
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma required
- 1 year of medical office administration preferred
- Excellent customer service and communications skills a must
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be available to work between both Salisbury and Easton offices
(Salary commensurate with experience)
All required fields are marked with an *