Seniority Level – Mid-Senior level
Engineer will work closely with experienced professionals on a variety of challenging projects. Provide geotechnical analysis on settlement, pavement section design, slope stability, shallow & deep foundations, seepage, karst geology and more, and develop comprehensive recommendations to mitigate site problems. Person must have excellent writing skills, to be utilized in preparing geotechnical reports, technical specifications and other documents. Experience in juggling multiple projects will increase as you continue to fine-tune your project management and business development skills.
Candidates must have exceptional interpersonal skills, communication skills, and problem-solving abilities, plus the passion for technical excellence and quality.
- BS in civil or environmental engineering or a related field is required
- Staff Level (1-4 years) / Project to Senior Level (5+ years) of directly relevant experience in a consulting environment
- Knowledge of relevant geotechnical engineering software (e.g., slope stability)
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced consulting environment, handling multiple project assignments, meeting strict deadlines, and traveling to client facilities as needed
- Professional registration or the ability to become licensed within one year of hire (required for senior positions)
- Current OSHA 40-hr HAZWOPER training and refreshers. (preferred)
- Valid driver’s license and a satisfactory driving record
This company offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes: 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance and more.
All required fields are marked with an *