Heavy Equipment Operator
- Operates heavy equipment in compliance with the company’s operating safety policies and procedures.
- Provides recommendations for maintaining and improving environmental performance.
- Loads and unloads equipment from vehicles and trailers.
- Ensures that company equipment, material, and general work site is maintained, kept clean, and stored in a safe manner.
- Collects and disposes of scrap and excess materials.
- Observes distribution of paving material to adjust machine settings or material flow, and indicates low spots for workers to add material.
- Completes required paperwork, reports, and other documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Heavy Equipment Operator experience
Must be able to frequently lift up to 70lbs without assistance
CDL B a plus
All required fields are marked with an *