Information Technology Manager
- Manages the resolution of system/network related problems
- Maintains high-level knowledge and remains current in the most up to date technology of products, services and initiatives
- Responsible for network security, installing new applications, distributing software upgrades, monitoring daily activity, enforcing licensing agreements, developing a storage management program and providing for routine backups
- Oversees all Information Technology functions including but not limited to the installation, trouble-shooting and repair of new and/or existing PCs, the maintenance and administration of both a computer network and connected desktop and laptop computers
- Complies with and maintains internal operational and security policies and procedures and maintains customer confidentiality at all times
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Information Technology from four-year College or university or equivalent training.
- Five years of Information Technology experience preferred.
- High degree of knowledge and understanding of Information Technology including but not limited to systems/network management and maintenance, technical support and IT project management.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
All required fields are marked with an *