IT Network Technician II
- This position is responsible for maintaining and supporting daily operations of various electronic equipment related to personal computers, cell phones, peripherals, network systems and internet as directed by the IT Director.
- This position requires a high school or GED with a valid class C driver’s license.
- Four (4) years of experience in the maintenance and repair of PC hardware and software.
- 1 year of this experience must be in the area of installation and maintenance of computer networking equipment.
- Prefer experience in Microsoft operating system environments.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and be available in emergencies when necessary.
- Requires lifting a maximum of 50 pounds, crawl under desks and small spaces and climb ladders six feet tall.
All required fields are marked with an *