Lead Carpenter / Manager
Salary: $18 - $25 DOE
Quality Staffing Services is interested in qualified applicants who are looking for crew management opportunities in carpentry.
Applicants who have experienced in reading blueprints, framing of interiors for remodeling, drywall hanging, and finishing and painting are highly encouraged to apply.
Successful completion of the probationary period will enable the applicant to be eligible for permanent hire and obtain a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life insurance, profit sharing, paid vacation, personal leave and paid holidays.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work and learn with another manager until fully equipped and trained
- Order supplies as needed
- Employee scheduling
- Framing, painting, hanging, finishing drywall, and trim work
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently with little to no direction
- Good decision making
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience in framing, painting, and drywall and/or trim work
- Willingness to learn
- Must agree to a Drug and Background Screen
(Salary is commensurate with experience)
All required fields are marked with an *