Lead Carpenter / Manager
Salary: $18 - $25 DOE
Our Client is seeking a Lead Carpenter who can manage a small crew. Must be experienced in reading blue prints, framing of interiors for remodeling, drywall hanging and finishing and painting. After a successful probationary period this person will be eligible for permanent hire and the following benefits: health, dental, vision, life insurance, profit sharing, paid vacation, personal leave and paid holidays.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Working directly with another Manager who will oversee the qualified employee throughout the phases of several jobs until fully trained.
- Ordering supplies and providing documentation of needs and supplies for each job to Manager.
- Scheduling of employees to work each assigned remodel.
- Framing, painting, hanging and finishing drywall including trim work.
- Capable of learning to manage projects from start to finish, able to work with little to no direction and to make on the spot decisions.
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience in framing, painting, drywall and or trim work
- Willingness to learn with a positive attitude
- Drug and Background Screen
All required fields are marked with an *