Salary: Starting at $12/hr
1st shift, 2nd shift
The Machine Operator will be responsible for manufacturing products in accordance with procedures and safety guidelines. The position is full time with the potential to become permanent.
- Manufacture products such as peristaltic pumps, tubing extrusion and other plastic polymer products in accordance to company guidelines
- Maintains safe and operational condition of hydraulic presses, extruders, lathes and supporting equipment.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by following established Standard Operation Procedures and regulations.
- Perform light fabrication of parts and/or tooling.
- Works well with others and facilitates a team atmosphere.
- Other duties and responsibilities may change at any time as needed by the company.
- High School diploma/GED, or completion of a craft apprenticeship, or equivalent
- 4+ years of manufacturing
All required fields are marked with an *