SUMMARY AND PURPOSE OF POSITION:
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in repair, maintenance and up keep of equipment and the facility.
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Supervises activities of Maintenance technicians and associates
- Analyzes work orders to determine requirements and schedules to meet customer requirements
- Requisitions material to complete jobs and have necessary inventories for standard items
- Gives oral and written instructions to technicians and associates pertaining to work requirements
- Trains new workers
- Confers with other departments to coordinate activities and machine availability.
- Investigates, determines and corrects causes of equipment failure
- Coordinate and maintain Preventative Maintenance program
- Coordinate and maintain Electrical Calibration program
- Responsible for insuring all processes and procedures are followed.
- Read and interpret blueprints/schematic to ensure proper revision, correct materials and parts, correct fixture, etc. are available.
- Complete and maintain required documentation such as time cards, work orders, PM sheets, employee records, performance appraisals, etc.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment at all times following at a minimum all OSHA guidelines.
- Notify Operations Manager of problems or abnormalities that may occur.
- Supervises Maintenance technicians and associates
- Associates degree or 5 years maintenance experience with 1 year supervisory experience
- Computer skills in at least Word and Excel
- Ability to understand and comprehend verbal and written English instructions.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical skills such as: add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; Compute rate, ratio and percent.
- The associate is frequently required to stand and walk. The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally up to 30 pounds.
All required fields are marked with an *