Maintenance Manager/Technician (Cambridge)
The Maintenance Manager will plan, coordinate, execute and document all aspects of the company maintenance program to minimize unscheduled downtime of production and facilities equipment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works with the Plant Engineer to develop and implement preventative and corrective maintenance plans and requirements for all manufacturing equipment, fixturing, tooling and facilities equipment. Maintains records of maintenance requests, open and closed maintenance work orders.
- Perform preventative maintenance task as scheduled and document.
- Perform unscheduled task in a timely manner to minimize downtime.
- Develop and work with purchasing in maintaining a proper spare parts inventory.
- Coordinate with outside vendors contracted task and monitor for safety and quality.
- Executes requirements of the Company Safety Program and be an active member of the Safety Team.
- Executes requirements for the company document shredding program.
- Perform scheduled facilities inspections and document as needed.
- Consistently keep all work areas in a clean, well-organized, well maintained condition.
- Perform production work in support of other requirements as required.
- Assist in developing maintenance budget for upcoming year.
- Monitor quality of all work performed.
- Experience, Training and Job Qualifications
- Should have experience in industrial maintenance with duties similar to those defined above.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications, and organization skills with the ability to work well with a wide range of personnel.
- Must have computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Must be able to read and understand mechanical & electrical drawings.
- Should have experience in electrical, HVAC, pneumatics and PLC controller work.
- Willingness and ability to abide by Company work, safety, attendance, and all other rules.
- Well organized and self-motivated to handle a wide variety of duties with minimum supervision.
- Must be detail oriented and able to develop consistent, accurate, thorough documentation of all work in accordance with Quality Procedures.
- In all actions, demonstration of a commitment to perform quality work and meet all project schedule milestones, while building a positive relationship with coworkers, customers, and outside suppliers through professional conduct.
- Must be professional in appearance, attitude and communications.
All required fields are marked with an *