Material Planner (Temp)
Quality Staffing Services is interested in qualified applicants who are looking for opportunities in Material Planning within the electrical manufacturing industry in Wicomico County. Applicants with a background in radio frequency and electro-mechanical technology are highly encouraged to apply!
The duration of this position is 4-6 weeks.
- Inventory operations and control
- Utilization of an MRP system
- Interpret documents, and work instructions
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Outlook)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with APIC’s material management concepts
- High school diploma or GED
Compensation is between $14 -16/hour (Salary commensurate with experience)
All required fields are marked with an *