Quality Staffing Services is seeking applicants who are looking for CAD drafting industrial opportunities in Caroline County, Maryland.
This is an excellent position that offers the potential for growth and development, and also offers an excellent benefits package!
Applicants with a strong background in CAD, and advanced 2D and 3D drafting are highly encouraged to apply!
- Produce complex technical Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs), isometrics, electrical one-lines, laydowns/footprints, elevations, and models
- Prepare 3D designs and estimates from general instruction and/or preliminary sketches, diagrams, or schematics
- Prepare as-builds of manufacturing processes
- Serve as the key point of contact for document management of engineering standards and revisions, as well as total system management
- Prepare Line Lists, Manual Valve Lists, Motor Lists, Instrument Lists, and Drawings Lists
- May recommend modifications and changes for design improvement and simplification
- Prepare and assemble project deliverables
- Create and maintain corporate standards and specifications for drawings, lists, equipment, and instruments
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have the ability to recognize and distinguish processing equipment, valves, instrumentation, and machines
- Experience in CAD, and advanced 2D and 3D drafting
- Highly motivated
(Salary commensurate with experience)
All required fields are marked with an *