Quality Staffing Services is seeking applicants who are looking for industrial engineering opportunities in the refrigeration industry in Caroline County, Maryland.
This is an excellent position that offers the potential for growth and development, and also offers an excellent benefits package including competitive pay, health benefits, 401K with match, profit-sharing and much more!
Applicants with a strong background in engineering technologies, materials science, and Solidworks are highly encouraged to apply!
- Design ASME pressure vessels and heat exchangers
- Prepare 2D drawings of piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs), under-floor warming layouts, engine rooms, and more
- Create 3D models of heat exchangers, pressure vessels, compressor packages, and more
- Perform necessary calculations for the selection of valves, piping, compressors, evaporators, condensers, and various other components in industrial refrigeration systems
- Work with a diverse group of clients, technicians, welders, machinists, engineers, and draftsmen
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering or related degree (physics with engineering concentration, engineering technologies, materials science, etc.) required
- Highly motivated
- Willing to challenge past/current design practices while striving for continuous improvement and learning
- Experience or education in Solidworks or Inventor preferred
- Industrial refrigeration experience is preferred but not mandatory
- Internships, research projects, and any engineering experience preferred
- P.E. and/or E.I.T. not mandatory but preferred
(Salary commensurate with experience)
All required fields are marked with an *