Operations Specialist (Cambridge)
This position is responsible for performing a variety of duties to support the Operations Department of which the following are illustrative:
- Reconciliation of various correspondent, general ledger and bank accounts.
- Review and confirm the accuracy of new accounts and account changes.
- Processing account adjustments and corrections.
- Processing and maintenance of returned or unposted items.
- Provide support for all digital products including; Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Bill Pay, Mobile Deposit and Remote Deposit Capture.
- Ordering ATM and Debit cards.
- Monitoring electronic banking transactions for fraud activity.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High School Diploma or equivalent with previous bank operations experience preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of deposit services functions, processes and procedures including deposit regulations and compliance requirements.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Work, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Exceptional listening and communication skills.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Mobility sufficient to perform activities required of the position.
- Manual dexterity for the functional operation of office equipment such as computers, calculators, etc.
- Ability to actively engage in necessary communication with both internal and external customers.
All required fields are marked with an *