Quality Staffing Services is interested in professional applicants who are looking for Phlebotomy Technician opportunities in the Wicomico County area.
This is a fulltime position with days/night and weekend positions available.
- Interacts with patients, visitors, and other health care providers
- Collects, transports and processes blood and other patient samples
- Participates in educational training activities
- May also participate in the performance of routine administrative and non-routine technical functions
- Work with a substantial amount of patients varying in age and health status
- Practice infection control standards at all times when working with patients and equipment
- Be friendly, courteous and sympathetic when it comes to working with patients
Skills and Requirements:
- Successful completion of an approved training program consisting of both lectures and practical application in phlebotomy or comparable education or experience
- One year of experience performing similar duties preferred
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT) certificate
(Salary is commensurate with experience)
All required fields are marked with an *