PLANT MANAGER NEW BEDFORD, MA
The plant manager directs and manages all plant operations.
- Coordinate plant activities to ensure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets.
- Implement cost effective systems
- Manages capital asset maintenance.
- Direct and manage plant operations for production, maintenance, quality, safety and shipping and receiving.
- Establish and monitor overall plant performance for production, safety and quality standards.
- Maintain, replace, or make adjustments to plant facilities and equipment when necessary.
- Provide leadership and training
- Some traveling may be expected
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in related field and five years plant/general management experience in a manufacturing environment, preferable in the food industry.
All required fields are marked with an *