Plumbing Service Technician
Salary: $20 - $28 DOE
Our client is looking for a Lead Service Plumber. At least 2-3 years experience required to apply for this full time position. After successful probationary period, this person is eligible for permanent hire and the following benefits: health, dental, vision, life insurance & profit sharing, paid vacation, personal leave, and paid holidays.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with experienced Plumber overseeing each job for several weeks until fully trained.
- Customer Service: Service Agreements for performing work; Providing diagnosis of issues and description of repairs and selling the benefits of proper working equipment.
- Install, inspect, repair and maintain the following: water, gas and sewer lines, plumbing pipes, traps, washbowls, fittings, drains, sprinklers, back-flow preventers, commodes, bathtubs, water heaters, hot water tanks, disposals, water softeners and faucets.
- Assemble and install valves, pipe fittings and pipes composed of metals, glass, vitrified clay and plastic, using hand and power tools.
- Respond to emergencies and/or service call; ability troubleshoots plumbing problems for resolution.
- Valid driver’s license
- 2-3 years experience
- Drug screen
- Willingness to learn and a positive attitude
- Drug and Background Screening
All required fields are marked with an *