SUMMARY AND PURPOSE OF POSITION:
This position is responsible for the assembly and secondary operations for electronic packages produced and/or sold. Associates in the MANUFACTURING ASSOCIATE position must be able to consistently and efficiently perform all duties of the position within specification within quality and productivity guidelines of each product and/or process.
- Responsible for following all processes and procedures so that a quality product is produced on time to both internal and external customers.
- Read and interpret blueprints to ensure proper revision, correct materials and parts, correct fixture, etc. are available.
- Follow blueprints to assemble parts by hand or using equipment provided (i.e. shaker loaders, tweezers) in an individual setting or in a group cell environment.
- Inspect parts to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Load and unload parts from fixtures and furnace as needed.
- Complete and maintain required documentation such as time cards, travelers, quality sheets, production sheets, etc.
- Perform intermediate assembly tasks such as Seal Test, Bead Blasting, Sanding, Soldering, tiebar, shearing, etc.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment at all times following at a minimum all OSHA guidelines.
- Notify appropriate Management Representative of problems or abnormalities that may occur.
- Associates will occasionally assist in the training of other Manufacturing Associates.
- Associates will occasionally be asked to work in other departments throughout the facility.
- Associates will occasionally be asked to perform housekeeping duties such as sweeping, etc.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- .Ability to understand and comprehend verbal and written English instructions.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical skills such as: add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; Compute rate, ratio and percent.
The associate is frequently required to stand and walk. The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally up to 30 pounds. The associate must be able to grasp small parts with fingers and should exhibit good finger dexterity and hand and eye coordination. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
All required fields are marked with an *