PRODUCTION DEPARTMENT MANAGER (Cambridge)
The Production Department Manager is responsible for all the production-related processing, quality, and coordination to the customer’s specifications of the company product.
- Participate in production decisions concerning production processing.
- Coordinate the production aspects of the product, including production and schedules.
- Establish and maintain the production schedule for each product.
- Ensure the overall quality of all finished product.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Time Management.
- Technical Capacity.
This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and training of the employees within that department.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, some Saturdays, could be as long as 4:00 am to 7:00 pm as job demands.
Required Education and Experience
- 5-10 years of experience in each phase of production operation, including managing employees, process implementation.
5-10 years pf production and process improvement
All required fields are marked with an *