include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Directs Manufacturing/Quality Associates on daily activities
- Analyzes work orders to determine production schedules to meet customer requirements
- Confers with other departments to coordinate flow of materials and products
- Working knowledge of related inventory control software
- Investigates and determines causes of defects
- Responsible for insuring all processes and procedures are followed
- Read and interpret blueprints
- 3 -5 Years’ experience in Leadership
- BS Degree Preferred, High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Ability to understand and comprehend verbal and written English instructions.
All required fields are marked with an *