Quality Staffing Services is interested in qualified applicants who are looking for technical production opportunities.
Interested applicants who have prior work experience in intricate technical electronic component production, and are skilled in soldering very small parts, are highly encouraged to apply!
This position is a full-time 2nd shift (3:15 pm-1:45 am) position.
Production Technicians work 10-hour shifts, Monday-Thursday.
All entering Production Technicians initially start training on 1st shift (7 am-4 pm), then switch to their 2nd shift once training is complete.
- Excellent math skills
- Excellent eye/hand coordination and the ability to work with very small intricate parts and wires
- Soldering skills preferred, but not required
- Ability to utilize Microscope or magnifying glass to successfully perform assigned duties
- Ability to measure and read a measuring tape
- Ability to utilize Calipers, Calculators, and other hand tools
All required fields are marked with an *