Quality Assurance (QA)
Quality Staffing Services is seeking skilled applicants who are looking for professional technical electronic industry Quality Assurance (QA) opportunities in Sussex County, Delaware.
Interested applicants who have prior industry experience in intricate electronic component inspection and production, and are skilled in soldering very small parts, are highly encouraged to apply!
This is an excellent position that offers growth, and room for advancement!
- Responsible for the inspection and testing of products
- Maintaining files, equipment operation, and safety requirements
- Verifying product information, counts, and performing inspections on materials coming into the facility
- Performing inspections per blueprints
- Utilizing equipment such as gage pins, microscopes and multiple types of measuring equipment
- Performing inspections and testing per blueprints and customer specifications
- Determining the overall quality of products
- Directing communication with production and engineering departments
- Maintaining accurate inspection records
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent math skills
- Excellent eye/hand coordination and the ability to work with very small intricate parts and wires
- Soldering skills preferred, but not required
- Ability to utilize Microscope or magnifying glass to successfully perform assigned duties
- Ability to measure and read a measuring tape
- Ability to utilize Calipers, Calculators, and other hand tools
- Must be able to read blueprints
Salary commensurate with experience
All required fields are marked with an *