Quality Control Manager (Cambridge)
Quality Staffing Services is hiring for a Quality Manager for a well established food processing company located on the beautiful Eastern Shore of Maryland!
- Manages the day to day activity of QC techs.
- Creates/Modifies/Manages HACCP Plans for various products produced.
- Responsible for conducting swab testing and end product testing as necessary to ensure the safety of the food processing environment and products.
- Provides training and maintains records for all employees working at the production facility.
- Coordinates with Federal, State, and Independent Auditors from USDC, FDA, BRC, USDA Etc.
- Conducts weekly walk arounds and maintains records of any food safety issues that need to be addressed.
- Maintains production records and validates for accuracy.
- Evaluates process, procedure and records for compliance with BRC standards
- Must be HACCP Certified
- Experience working within a food production facility operating to GFSI Standard
- NOAA HACCP Certification or ability to obtain one within one year of hire.
- Background in Micro-Biology
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience in BRC food processing environment.
- Experience working within the seafood industry
All required fields are marked with an *