This is a featured job, so apply quickly:
Quality Staffing Services is seeking qualified applicants who are looking for electromechanical opportunities in Dorchester County, Maryland.
This is an excellent position that offers training, growth, room for advancement, and an excellent benefits package! Applicants with a strong background in mechanical fields such as automotive or industrial maintenance are highly encouraged to apply!
- Perform repairs to electric motors, generators, pumps, power transmission equipment, and other electromechanical machinery
- Daily tasks include disassembly, troubleshooting, running diagnostic equipment, and providing a detailed list of required parts/labor,
- Other duties include: following workflow procedures, reassembling equipment, final testing, and quality control
Work hours are 8:00 AM-4:30 PM with ½ hour lunch and (2) fifteen-minute breaks.
May include some Saturday work based on job urgency
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 5 Years minimum experience working in a mechanical field such as automotive or industrial maintenance
- Valid Driver’s License
- High School Diploma or GED
- Critical thinking skills
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work overtime
- Good math skills
- Ability to use measuring tools, like dial calipers and micrometers
- Experience using torches and light welding
(Salary commensurate with experience)
All required fields are marked with an *