Wicomico County, Maryland
Quality Staffing Services is interested in specialists with backgrounds in sales and retail for a professional opportunity in the automotive industry.
Seasoned professionals with industry-related experience are highly encouraged to apply!
This position offers a competitive salary, paid training, and room for growth, and development!
- Assists customer with product selection and promotes options and features, value-add products and services, and purchase and finance options following company policies
- Conducts test drives and ensures all speed limits and all other rules of the road are followed
- Negotiates sale closure in a clear, concise, and highly ethical fashion
- Providing a clear description of automotive feature operation, warranty, and servicing requirements
- Maintains accurate sales documentation
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all automotive products, accessories, financing options, and promotions
- Addresses customer concerns and issues or escalates them as needed
- Encourages repeat business by acknowledging the customer’s purchase with gratitude
- Greets all customers in a warm, sincere, and helpful manner
- Guides customers in filling out all appropriate paperwork
- Maintains high customer satisfaction standards
- Experience sales, automotive sales, and retail preferred
- Enthusiastic and strong customer service skills
- Outgoing, friendly, and strong communication, and conflict resolution skills
- Proven sales and/or customer service track record
- Basic computer and math skills
- High School or GED
All required fields are marked with an *