Scale House Attendant (Cambridge)
- Scaling carriers in and out.
- Checking all trailers for seals and correct paperwork
- Assist the transportation office personnel with data entry, reporting and tracking of information.
The Scale House Attendant typically works in a office environment with frequent trips outside.
Two shifts available.
2nd shift: 3pm – 11pm
3rd shift: 11pm – 7am
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Intermediate computer skills in a network environment a must. Skilled with using all MS Office products, experience with SAP a plus.
- Will support the use of our scale system to ensure accuracy of data being entered.
- Must be able to pay attention to details and ensure paperwork is complete.
Ability to remain calm with stressful situations and dealing with deadlines
All required fields are marked with an *