Security Officer (Salisbury)
Salary: $10.10 An Hour
The Security Officer monitors activities and patrols the premises to prevent and detect any related issues that risk the protection, safeguarding and securing assets of all personnel and visitors.
- Patrols facility premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows and gated areas.
- Answers alarms and investigates disturbances.
- Monitors and authorizes entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Prepares reports of daily activities and irregularities.
- Monitors and adjusts controls that regulate building alarm and surveillance systems.
Experience and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum of 2 Years Experience as a Security Officer
- Advanced Level Communication Skills With Ability To Navigate Surveillance Systems and Basic Knowledge of Receiving and Sending E-mails
- Some Physical Exertion is Required, Such as Walking the Facility for Security Rounds, Inside the Building and Out.
- Moderate Exposure to Outdoor Weather Conditions Due to the Nature of Ensuring the Security of the Grounds.
All required fields are marked with an *