Service Technician (Cambridge)
Responsible for building, installing, and/or servicing industrial refrigeration systems throughout the region. Perform routine and emergency service on ammonia, CO2, and freon refrigeration equipment commonly found in industrial applications.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Build, install and/or service industrial refrigeration systems.
- Responsible for refrigeration repair and maintenance support to industrial accounts in the food and beverage, refrigerated storage, pharmaceutical, and gas processing industries.
- Perform routine and emergency service on ammonia, CO2, and Freon refrigeration equipment commonly found in industrial applications.
- Must have a working knowledge of screw and reciprocal compressors, electrical troubleshooting all common types of ammonia central systems, & control/alarm systems.
- Demonstrate an understanding and adherence to all work safety policies, procedures and governing requirements.
- Ability to work unsupervised or with limited instruction.
- Maintain and manage truck inventory and / or job tool boxes in an accurate, neat and orderly manner as well as adhere to vehicle maintenance program guidelines (If applicable).
- Availability to be on call nights and/or weekends as required.
Travel Available to travel at least 75% of the time.
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive work experience in construction or service with a focus on industrial refrigeration systems.
- Valid Driver’s license and a safe driving record
- Must be able to pass physical examination and Respirator Fit Testing
Equipment Used to Perform Job
Forklift, Overhead Crane, Pallet Jack and Hand Truck
All required fields are marked with an *