Shipping & Receiving Coordinator
This position has room for growth and advancement!
- Facilitate daily warehouse and shipping areas including: filling and shipping customer orders, satisfying internal shipping requirements (technical service, vendors, etc.), ensuring accuracy of shipments and supporting documentation, receiving incoming material and routing to appropriate area or personnel, filling work orders from production, packaging assemblies and receiving into finished goods, ensuring inventory transactions are accurately logged and overseeing cycle counts and reconciliation activities.
- Developing and maintaining departmental work instructions for all tasks.
- Establishing or adjusting work procedures to meet warehouse demands as dictated by production schedules and work flow.
- Interpreting company policies to workers and enforcing safety regulations.
- Recommending measures to improve quality of service, increasing efficiency of department and work crew and equipment performance.
- Continuously improve warehouse operations through the use of lean enterprise practices.
- Conferring with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments and serving internal customers.
- Experience in a manufacturing setting
- Organizing shipments/freight and an understanding of receiving processes
- 1 year of Logistics experience preferred
- 2 years of shipping experience preferred
- 2 years of receiving experience preferred
All required fields are marked with an *