Slitter/Machine Operator (Cambridge)
Shift: 2nd shift which runs 2pm-10:30pm, Monday-Friday.
- Set up and operator slitter machine to cut custom rolls of thermal laminating film.
- Make adjustments to the slitter to maintain machine performance and product quality.
- Maintain knowledge of all open orders and fulfill them in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all products in the production and warehouse areas are properly labeled at all times.
- Measure accurately
- Load and unload materials
- Manually maneuver rolls and move larger rolls with the help of equipment
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the machines
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Mechanically inclined
- Razor blade experience
- Forklift experience/certification required
- Previous experience in plant operations or related fields
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual speaker helpful
All required fields are marked with an *