Warehouse Associate (Seaford)
- stocking, moving, tracking and organizing materials
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- Skills and ability to read written material used in the completion of job responsibilities.
- Ability to safely lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Ability to use a hand truck as required to move heavy or bulky items.
- Skill and ability to perform mathematical computations required in completion of job responsibilities.
- Ability to operate a lift truck.
- Ability to operate a computer based inventory system.
- Ability to walk 1-3 miles on a daily basis.
- Ability to use hand tools.
All required fields are marked with an *