Warehouse Supervisor (Cambridge)
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for all warehouse activities such as ensuring the receipt, coordination, and safety of goods coming through a warehouse. Also ensures that orders arrive and are dispatched on time to the appropriate destinations and in the expected quantities.
- Effectively manage all of the business unit functions, to include shipping, receiving, auditing, inventory control, customer service, and other operational functions of the facility.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of the department employees to achieve safety objectives, inventory accuracy, controlling costs, and on-time delivery.
- Implement and manage the processes, systems, and structure that ensures warehouse, safety and budgetary commitments are met.
- Ensure metrics are being met to progress towards company goals and objectives
- Develop, track, and manage methods/metrics that provide accurate and timely data and information in support of internal and external customers.
- Manage employee performance. This process includes alignment of employee goals, objectives, and competencies to support business strategies.
- Continue to enhance knowledge of job related operations.
- Meet with off shift employees as needed.
- Perform other duties and special projects as needed.
Associate’s degree in Business related field, Technical Certificate or equivalent work experience required.
Three to Five years of experience in related field and a minimum of two years in supervisory or management role, preferably in a warehouse environment with exposure to inventory management.
All required fields are marked with an *