Waste Operations Laborer
Salary: Starting at $12/hr
Quality Staffing Services is assisting a customer in the Sussex County area with immediate openings. This is a great opportunity for individuals in search of a company they can grow with!
- Maintains grounds by picking up paper and other debris, mowing grass, seeding new areas, snow removal, bush hog, riding mower, weed eaters.
- Performs spotter duties which involves:
- directing traffic to appropriate locations,
- enforcing traffic limits at each work area,
- performing waste screening,
- verifying and receiving receipt or delivery tickets,
- communicating with the scale house and equipment operators.
- Performs maintenance/repairs of the facility and infrastructure.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience with tools.
- Ability to operate equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to interact with clients and co-workers in respectful and efficient manner.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Valid Driver’s License
*No fees associated with job placements*
All required fields are marked with an *