SUMMARY AND PURPOSE OF POSITION:
This position is responsible for the wiring and unwiring of electronic packages produced and/or sold by the client. Associates in the WIRER position must be able to consistently and efficiently perform all duties of the position within specifications and within quality and productivity guidelines of each product and/or process.
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Associates must be able to recognize and know the use of the various types of plating racks, wire and clips and successfully perform all methods for wiring
- Follow all schedules, routers, processes and procedures for wiring and unwiring or parts.
- Complete and maintain required documentation such as time cards, routers, and wiring tickets.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Notify appropriate Management Representative of problems or abnormalities that may occur.
- Associates will occasionally assist in the training of new wirers.
- Associates will occasionally be asked to work in other departments throughout the facility.
- Associates will occasionally be asked to perform housekeeping duties such as painting, mopping, etc.
While performing the duties of this position, the associate is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear and to sit and occasionally required to stand or walk. The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally up to 30 pounds. The associate must be able to grasp small parts with fingers and should exhibit good finger dexterity and hand and eye coordination. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Pay starts at $10.10 then will increase to $10.50 after the probationary period with good attendance and performance. Hours for training will be from 6:30am to 5pm. After training, hours of shift will either be 5a-3:30p or 9:30a-8p.
All required fields are marked with an *